Market development groups
Gasgrid Finland organizes customer development groups, which help Gasgrid Finland in developing its services and the gas market. Materials of the meetings will be available on this web page.
There are two development groups:
1. Wholesale market development group (language English)
- For registered shippers, traders, transmission system end users, biogas/LNG injecting parties and TSOs
- Discussion forum which helps Gasgrid Finland in developing its services (e.g. Portal) and the wholesale market
- First meeting 3rd June 2020 at 9.30, material (pdf):
2. Retail market development group / Vähittäismarkkinoiden kehitysryhmä (language Finnish)
- For registered retailers, DSOs and interested shippers
- Discussion forum which helps Gasgrid Finland in developing the gas datahub and the retail market data exchange
- For meeting materials see the Finnish page
- First meeting 4th June 2020 at 12.30
How to join?
Sign up by sending group, person name(s), market role(s) and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
One representative per registered market role in each group
In addition to the development group meetings, webinars will be organised when needed, regarding e.g. the Gasgrid Portal, Gas Datahub, Tariffs and other current topics.