Gasgrid Finland organizes a Webinar concerning the Balticconnector interconnection point. The webinar is held on Wednesday 26th of May at 12:30-14:30 EEST.
In Finland, the current terms and conditions of the Balticconnector capacity allocation mechanism have been approved by the Finnish Energy Authority until the end of 2021. In the confirmation decision, the Energy Authority obliged Gasgrid Finland to submit a survey on how the applicable capacity allocation mechanism in the Balticconnector interconnection point can be developed so that it responds to capacity demand better considering legislative requirements. Gasgrid Finland submitted the survey for the Energy Authority on 29th of April. In conjunction with the survey, Gasgrid requested the Energy Authority’s opinion on the proposal regarding Balticconnector capacity allocation mechanism described in the survey. Gasgrid published the survey on its website. The unofficial English translation of the survey submitted for the Finnish Energy Authority can be found here.
The webinar will cover topics related to the Balticconnector capacity allocation mechanism and Balticconnector‘s technical capacity.
A preliminary agenda can be found below. A more detailed agenda will be shared closer to the webinar.
- The main contents of the survey submitted for the Finnish NRA by Gasgrid Finland, including the capacity allocation mechanism of Balticconnector proposed by Gasgrid Finland Oy and Elering AS.
- Status update of the compressor station project in Estonia.
- Status update of the investment project(s) affecting to Balticconnector capacity in the future.
- Presentation by the NRA – views and opinions concerning the Balticconnector capacity allocation mechanism.
- Q&A, comments from the market participants.
You can find the link to the Webinar here: Click here to join the meeting.
Gasgrid Finland Oy , reliable and cost-efficient transmission of gases. We actively develop our transmission platform, services and the gas market in a customer-oriented manner to promote the carbon-neutral energy and raw material system of the future. Find out more: www.gasgrid.fi/